Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week Sale

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!


My self along with LOTS of other stores will be holding a 3-day Teacher Appreciation Sale on TPT. The sale will last from May 6-8th. My items will be on sale for 20% off, plus wait for it, wait for it, TPT will be adding an extra 8% off for a grand total of 28% off. It's simple! All you have to do is Enter the code TAD12 at checkout to receive the extra 8% off. Click below for a quick link to my store.


I will be adding more items tonight when I get home. Let's celebrate all of our hardwork!



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi,
I just found your blog through a comment that you left and I'm your newest follower. I love finding fellow Florida bloggers. You have some really cute ideas on your TPT, I'm looking forward to getting more great ideas from you.
Stacy

simpsonsuperstars

  said...

Thanks for joining! It's always fun to have followers in your same state.