Saturday, March 2, 2013

Why I have't been around

Hi everyone! I know I have been away for awhile and some of you have been wondering what's going on. Well, I had to make a very tough decision and decided to make a change in my life. The new position I took on was taking a toll on my health and on my family, so I decided it would be best for me to make a change. I have decided to take on a Reading pull out position at another school with shorter hours for the time being. I ultimately want to have my own classroom again and who knows what that will bring at the end of the year when I have to start my job search again. Sorry, I have been away for awhile but I will be back later to share some more things with you. Take care all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.

This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works
guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

Check out my page :: healthy diet plan