Monday, May 27, 2013

Holy Cow It's been that LONG!!!

I can't believe I haven't updated since April. Oh my goodness! Telling you all that I haven't been busy is an understatement.  Between birthdays, dance schedules, testing, tutoring, and some much needed family time, I haven't had a chance to blog much. Let's just say I can't wait until summer for many reasons! 1) It will mark the end of our hectic schedules the past few weeks. 2) I will be getting my NEW blog design. 3) I get to spend quality time with my little girl and husband (who is also a teacher). 4) VACATIONS!!!!!!! Need I say more. 5) I get to make a BIG announcement soon. NO, I'm not expecting! Actually, I'll give you a hint! I'll be returning to the classroom next year. Yup, no more being a pull out teacher. I will be back where I feel I belong, in a classroom full time. Yippee! In the meantime, I'd like to see where you all think I will end up? Take a wild guess. Also, have any of you started thinking about classroom décor for next year? I know I have. If so, share your ideas. I'd love to hear about them.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Welcome back! I just rejoined the blogosphere as well. Missed it, but was SUPER busy. I bet you will be teaching...1st grade. That's my guess! Also, I've been thinking more about organization than theme. My classroom has a slight jungle theme to it already, so I may just add a little here and there to accent it more!

Sarah
Miss A's Kindergarten