Saturday, June 8, 2013

A New Beginning Means A New Chapter


Well, this school year has officially come to a close. It marks a new beginning for me at a new school and a new classroom position. All of this means... A New Chapter. I am so ecstatic for all of it. I hope the new school year brings a lot more exciting things. With that being said if you have noticed to mark my "New Chapter", I have also had my blog redesigned. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, it! Alicia at Dreamlike Magic is amazing. 
 

To begin my brand new start, I was able to snap some pictures of my NEW classroom for next year.
Students cubby area.
Bathroom and cabinets
 
View towards back
Back door- the TV isn't mine. It's the aftercare programs.
Front of room
 
Front of room by the front door
Words can't express how extremely excited I am. I have already started planning my theme for next year and can't wait to reveal it to you all in August. I'm going to keep it a surprise! Maybe, I'll drop a few hints, here and there. Well, I know many of you have been waiting to find out what grade I will be teaching next year. Drumroll please....
....
....
....
What did you think I would tell you right away!
....
....
...
I
will
be
teaching...
....
....
KINDERGARTEN!!!

Yippee! (insert cartwheels) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Kindergarten! When I found out, I cried and wanted to tell everyone, but I had to wait. Trust me the wait, KILLED me. My poor husband had to listen to my excitement for many days and nights. Ha! Love him for that! I am truly blessed to be working at an Amazing School with Amazing and Wonderful staff. All I can say is that I am truly blessed to be apart of this team.

Well, I am off for now. Today, marks my First Official Day of Summer Vacation. My days will be filled with a lot of this.
Spending so much time with my little princess. This is her in her new Ariel dress that I got at the Disney Store's Twice Upon a Year Sale. I was able to get this dress for up to 50% off. Score! She absolutely loves it with her Sleeping Beauty shoes. Totally mismatched, but still Rockin' the princess style! Love it!

Oh one more thing before I go, check out my facebook page. I just started it as well. I can't wait to have giveaways on there for everyone.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!



7 comments:

Jessica F said...

Yay! I'm so excited you'll be teaching Kindergarten, I can't wait to see all the great things you do in your classroom next year! :) I am in PreK right now but I hope to teach Kindergarten soon too. Congrats!

~Jessica
Fun in PreK-1

O FISH ally a First Grader (Corinna) said...

Congratulations! I used to teach Kindergarten and I loved it! I can't wait to see your new classroom once you have it all decorated. It's so much fun planning and decorating.

Unknown said...

Yippie! Congrats! I'm so happy that you are back i the classroom with the babies :-) You are such a great teacher and a teacher like you are what they need entering "big" school...have a great summer! Skylar says hi and Bayleigh is super cute!!

Paula’s Place said...

I can't wait to see what your classroom looks like in August. I teach what is your Kindergarten in Australia and love it.
Paula
Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.