Saturday, June 29, 2013
Saturday, June 8, 2013
What did you think I would tell you right away!
Yippee! (insert cartwheels) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Kindergarten! When I found out, I cried and wanted to tell everyone, but I had to wait. Trust me the wait, KILLED me. My poor husband had to listen to my excitement for many days and nights. Ha! Love him for that! I am truly blessed to be working at an Amazing School with Amazing and Wonderful staff. All I can say is that I am truly blessed to be apart of this team.
Well, I am off for now. Today, marks my First Official Day of Summer Vacation. My days will be filled with a lot of this.
Disney Store's Twice Upon a Year Sale. I was able to get this dress for up to 50% off. Score! She absolutely loves it with her Sleeping Beauty shoes. Totally mismatched, but still Rockin' the princess style! Love it!
Oh one more thing before I go, check out my facebook page. I just started it as well. I can't wait to have giveaways on there for everyone.
Take care and enjoy your weekend!
Sunday, June 2, 2013
I can't believe I am in my last week of school. This week entails me finalizing alternative testing and some more odds and ends. I can't wait to be back in a classroom next year. Woohoo! I sure miss it a lot.
Well, it is that time again to link up with Farley's Currently. I love doing this each month. Stop by and check out what everyone else is up to.
1. I'm listening to "Sofia the First" which is one of my daughter's current favorite shows. Does anyone else's kids love that show?
2. I'm loving the fact that it's my last week. This has been a year of learning for me and I have come to realize that I am really one who needs to be in a classroom. I'm am so excited that next year I will be back in the classroom. Can anyone guess what grade I will be teaching?
3. I'm thinking about vacation. We will be going to Disney's Vero Beach Resort at the end of June for 3 days. Then, to Disney World for a week at the end of July. We live in South Florida so, both of these places are only a few hours away.
4. I'm wanting to loss weight this summer. This is my number 1 goal.
5. I'm needing to start planning and organizing for my daughter's 3rd Birthday. She wants a Lion King theme. She LOVES that movie and LOVES anything to do with animals. I've bought things here and there at different stores to go with the theme and need to organize them. I'm planning on making decorations as well. I definitely will be sharing pictures along the way.
6. My 3 Vacay Essentials are flip flops. I live in those during the summer. Family- I will be spending lots of time with my daughter and husband during the summer. I'm lucky that my husband is also a teach so we have the same schedule. Fun- This is what we ALL need during the summer.
Can't wait to hear what everyone else is doing this summer!