Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year & Freebielicious

Happy New Year! 2012 brought some changes for me, as I began a new adventure as an Instructional Coach at a new school. This position has been very exciting, but it has made me miss the classroom. I do get to work with students, but I don't get to have my "own" students that you get to know very well and watch them grow throughout the year. Instead, I get to watch about 180 kindergarten, first, and second graders grow through the year. I am also getting the opportunity to write units for them to use in their classrooms along with center activities. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings for me, as we are hoping to buy a house and expand our family. (My husband and I are both only children and want our daughter to have siblings.) What are you hoping to see in 2013?

Well, it's that time again for Freebielicious' Fabulicious Freebies On the First. This month I am offering a freebie from my Winter Math Activities for Kindergarten Pack.


Catchy Numbers is a worksheet that the students practice counting objects and identifying numbers. The Common Core Standard is listed on the top of the worksheet. Enjoy!


 
 Here is my Winter Math Activities Pack for Kindergarten. It includes 5 math center activities, recording sheets, and 3 math worksheets. All activities are Common Core Aligned. Check the acitivity out at my TPT store.

 
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

O FISH ally a First Grader (Corinna) said...

I just ran across your blog through Erica Bohrer's First Grade blog. I'm one of your newest followers. Happy New Year!

  said...

Thanks for joining! I'll be checking your blog out shortly.