Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One of THOSE Long Days

Have you ever had one of those days when it just seemed to be going on forever? Well, today was that day with me. It started off with me having 6 students absent out of my 19 kindergartners. I then opened up my email to find out that those 6 students were out sick with either a fever or throwing up. My first thought, "Oh geez, when can I get out the disinfecting wipes." I just got over being very sick and woke up this morning feeling "blah". Well, I didn't get a chance until later in the afternoon to sterilize the room since with have state testing going on this week and can't leave the classrooms or make to much noise until the lock down is over. So the morning crept by slowly. Another student left early with a fever and a student in my first grade class got very sick in the hallway. Man, what is going around!?! So enough with my sick kids story! Time to share! : )

I have made some Earth Day activities to use in your classrooms. Click on the images below to go to my TPT store.



How about an Earth Day Freebie! It's a Making Word activity. My students LOVE these activities and always try to see who can make the most words. Click here to snag it! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Cindy Del Valle said...

Looks great! Check out my blog at http://primaryreadingparty.blogspot.com!!

Cindy

Unknown said...

Cute! :)


Kimberly
The Learning Tree