Friday, July 27, 2012

Go For The Gold!

How many of you are excited for the Olympics? I sure am! I am even more excited because I actually know someone who is competing in the Olympics. A High School classmate of mine will be competing for the gold in Beach Volleyball.



That's him, Steve Grotowski! Eventhough, he will be playing for Great Britian (his home country). I will still be rooting for him. Go for the Gold, Steve!

In honor of the start of the Olympics, I will be having a sale. Click on the picture below to go to my TPT store.




Also, I will be giving away either my Back to School: School Bus Craftivity or my Back to School: Pencil Person Craftivity to the first 3 people who can guess my Top 3 Olympic Events I like to watch. Ready, Set, Comment! : )

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Wild guess... Beach Volleyball??
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

  said...

Make sure to name all 3!

Cindy Del Valle said...

beach volleyball, swimming, gymnastics

Cindy
cdelvalle81@gmail.com
Primary Reading Party

Lori R said...

beach volleyball, diving, gymnastics
lraines78@gmail.com

  said...

Lori and Cindy you both guessed 2 out of my 3. I love watching Beach Volleyball, Gymnastics, and Indoor Volleyball. I used to play volleyball. Please let me know which craftivity you would like.