Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3 of "25 Days of Christmas"

I don't know about you all but this weekend flew by. Today was extra busy for me. Church in the morning, grocery shopping, decorating our Christmas tree, working on a project for my Gifted Course (last one before being endorsed, Yippee!), and working on some things for work. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day at work, I will be proctoring our BAT testing for 3rd-5th grade students. This test gives us a better understanding of how our students will do on the State Assessment in the Spring. Keeping our fingers crossed that our students will do well!

Well, I wanted to share my freebie for Day 3! Remember, that it will only be available for today then it will be posted to my TPT store to purchase. All I ask that you do is leave a comment on my blog, follow my blog, and/or pin it on pinterest. I really enjoy hearing from everyone and love sharing with all of you. Here is a preview of today's freebie and don't forget to click on the first picture to snag it.




Well, I am off to bed! I will announce the Winner of the December Handwriting Packet Giveaway tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and enjoy!
 
 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love your freebies! Thank you!

Bren P. said...

Thanks for the super cute freebie! :)

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries