Thursday, September 11, 2014

Origami Owl Lanyard

Have you heard of Origami Owl? Well, I hadn't either until a few months ago when a good friend of mine introduced me to it. I bought my first locket then and was hooked. Here is what my locket looks like. 
I bought the locket with the rhinestones around it. You can get it plain and in different colors and sizes. I then started to fill my locket with little charms. There are so many to choose from. I got a princess crown for my daughter, plus her birthstone. I got a cross, a heart to represent my husband, an apple, and Mom in turquoise. Here are a few pictures of the charms I got. 

After making my first locket, I then added to my collection this new lanyard. I am absolutely obsessed with this lanyard. It is so sturdy and perfect for work. 

There are 2 different versions of the lanyard. There is one that you can't add charms to, but is still beautiful and then there is the one where you can add charms. I choose to get the one with the charms. It's a twist on face locket. I choose the white rhinestone option, but I can always get a plain twist top and switch it out. The charms I choose for my lanyard are all school related. I picked out the stack of books, a school bus, and pencil. I'm going to add my silver apple to it as well. Isn't it the cutest? I LOVE the quality. You can check out the lanyard collection by clicking on the picture below. Oh yeah, they even have holiday charms! I'm definitely going to get a few to add to my collection for the holidays. (If you do order, please tell them that I referred you. Thanks.)
Let me know what you think.

No comments: