Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

I can't believe that it is September already. Well, you know what that means right? It's CURRENTLY time! I've linked up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade again. Click on the link to check out all the other wonderful bloggers who are linking up.
Listening- I'm a sucker for these shows. Ha! This one always makes me giggle. I'm a Southern Gal at heart and LOVE seeing others try to understand the traditions. Plus, Jaime's personality is awesome.

Loving- Yup, school just started for me 2 weeks ago and I went on a mini vacay this weekend. We didn't go very far just a few hours north to Disney World. 

Thinking- Open House is on Wednesday and I have SO much to do. (Going out of town this weekend didn't help. )

Wanting- I really, really, really want to go to the Florida Kindergarten Conference in Orlando in November. Deanna Jump will be presenting. I'm trying to figure out if I can go and if my new principal will allow me to take days off to go. I haven't been able to read her well yet, so I have to figure out how to ask. Any tips?

Needing- I really need to get back to the gym. The past few weeks have been quite hectic. I've had so much to do after school that it's been put on the back burner. 

3 Trips- These 3 places have always been places that I want to go. I want to take an Alaskan cruise and then travel by train north to Fairbanks. Ireland and England are where my family is from.  There are so many more, but those are just a few.

I hope you all link up to. I would love to find out more about you all.

4 comments:

Kinderirick said...

I love Jersey Belle. So fun to watch!

KinderIrick

savvy teaching tips said...

I found you through Farley's link up. You have a great looking blog BTW
Sandra

www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think your principal should be excited that you want to spend time getting better at your job! Never hurts to ask :)

Sarah said...

That's crazy that you can take a 'quick trip' to DISNEY WORLD!! How fun! I'm 90 minutes plus from a movie theater with more than 1 screen.

You should definitely ask about the conference! I'm sure is will be beyond wonderful!

~Sarah
FCS and Then Some