Monday, September 17, 2012

Apple Man Craftivity

Is it just me or did this weekend fly by? I feel like I just left work on Friday and now it is Monday evening and I am getting ready for the week.

I wanted to share with you the Apple Man Craftivity that we made last week with our Apple Unit. First is the examples that I made for my students.
 


 
I made it in Red and Yellow. I gave my students a choice between the 2 colors. I was out of the lighter green color to make a Granny Smith type apple. I provided my students with tracers and the construction paper already cut down to size. Here are some examples of their completed work. I still have to hang them up this week.




 
 
Aren't they cute? One of my students didn't want to use the eye tracers and said that they wanted to draw on the eyes and use different colored arms and legs for more personality. Love it! You can purchase the directions and pattern at my TPT store. Click on the picture below to go there:
 
 
Also don't forget there are 2 days left for my "Leaping for Sight Words" Giveaway. Leave a comment, follow my blog, follow my TPT store, and/or post about the giveaway on your blog for chances to win. Check out my previous post to enter.
 
 


No comments: