Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week- Who Am I?

Well, today was our First Day of School and what better way to celebrate than linking up with Blog Hoppin. It's Teacher Week!

Today is "Tell us all about you". 

My name is Cara. I just turned 33 yesterday. I live in South Florida, where it is hot ALL year round. LOL I live about 20 minutes from the beach and rarely go to it (I would much rather live near the mountains). I live 5 minutes from the Everglades, where I see plenty of gators. 

I have a beautiful 4 year old little girl and an amazing husband, whom is also a teacher.

Favorite Things:

I absolutely LOVE me some VOLS. I am a big fan and ready for football season to begin. 
I am a Vera Bradley fanatic. I have over 25 bags. 
I LOVE Disney World.
I LOVE pugs. I had one for many years, but she passed away several years ago. I can't wait to get another one.
I also like Slurpees, good Southern BBQ, crafting, and making hair bows (I have a small side business). 

Thanks for stopping by and getting to know me a little better. Here's the schedule for the rest of the week.

Stop by Blog Hoppin' and get to know other bloggers. Click below and join in.


No comments: